Wednesday 10 March 2010

Work in progress

Thanks for your comments and encouragement.  I am messing about with photos - I have taken several of Shakespeare, a puppet that Marianne, my wife (1930-84), and I, made for an experimental show shortly after we started the Mull Little Theatre in 1966. We were not puppeteers, but dolls don't have to be paid and they never answer back. The main reason we used puppets from time to time was because we just did not have the money to employ the number of Actor Equity members that we wanted to.   After I had taken Shakespeare out of his cardboard box and spruced him up I flopped him down in a chair. The regal pose he adopted asked to be photographed - unfortunately, it turned out rather wide and not an easy shape to fit into a blog page (see right).  For information about my novel, "William Shakespeare - Dark Phoenix" and a little try out telling about a monologue based on the real life of a mad German judge, Judge, please go to About Me - to the right of the main page of my blog. I shall not be putting up the book just yet. It is written, all 30 chapters,  but there are formatting decisions to be made before then. ...'The rain it raineth every day...'

No comments:

Post a Comment